A fully grown Yorkie can weigh up to 7 pounds. With their long and silky fur, it is essential for them to have good grooming, most especially bathing.
For most pet owners, bathing their Yorkie seems to be quite challenging. This video shows some of the things you need to consider to properly bathe your Yorkie.
1. First things first: Ask your veterinarian for a definitive answer on how often you should bathe your dog.
2. Bathing your Yorkie often enough is extra important especially if you have allergies.
3. If your dog is spending more time outdoors, that means they should take a bath more frequently.
4. Use hypoallergenic shampoos and conditioners especially if you have allergies.
5. Your Yorkie’s length and type of fur affect how often you need to bathe them.
Bathing is an important procedure for our Yorkies. With such an energetic and affectionate personalities, Yorkies not only make good companions but the time we spend to keep their luscious locks clean and healthy allows us to bond with them. Happy bathing! 😀